Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Okay...It has been awhile but there is a reason!


So it has been quite awhile since I was on here and I have promised to come back but this year I was diagnosed with Cancer and have been a battle with that beast! I am coming back soon and strong. I'm not sure where the subject matter will go or what I will do but I'm sure it will be at the least an interesting exploration. Some I will do with a little Flip Mino camera and some will be more blown out projects. I actually like the idea of online vlogs using a simple way of shooting to be more immediate. I will also be launching the long talked about vlogumentarian site and blogger site. Get ready, I'm coming back strong this year. This Cancer has inspired me!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u put the dj mene gene video back up please.

Anonymous said...

I miss this VLOG.

Adam Valadez

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

雪糕 said...

Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.............................................

小年夜 said...

精彩的文章是我停留的理由~........................................